- Candle Lighting: 5:56 pm
- Mincha/Kabbalat Shabbat/Maariv: 6:00 pm
- Parsha Class: 8:45 am
- Morning services: 9:15 AM
- Dvar Torah: Rabbi Mintz
- Kiddush/lunch follows the speaker.
- Gemara class: 6:00 pm
- Mincha: 5:40 pm
- Seudah Shlishit:
- Maariv: 6:45 pm
- Shabbat ends: 6:54 pm
SPEAKER SHABBAT OCTOBER 18, 2014
Rabbi Mintz will deliver the lecture on the topic of “Why Did God Reject Cain’s Sacrifice?”
- October 18th: Rabbi Mintz will deliver the lecture.
- October 25th: Rabbi Daniel Smokler, Chief Innovation Officer of Hillel International, will deliver the lecture.
- November 1st: Goldie Guy, student at Yeshivat Maharat, will deliver the lecture.
SHMINI ATZERT/SIMCHAT TORAH SCHEDULE
Find the complete Shmini Atzeret and Simchat Torah schedule here
RABBI MINTZ’S FALL LECTURE SERIES
Rabbi Mintz will begin his fall series on Tuesday evening, October 28, 2014 at 8 pm at the JCC. The topic of the series will be “”Re-gah B’apo, Chayim Bir-tzono”, a Study of Halachic and Cultural Responses to Jewish Crisis and Tragedy.”
Kehilat Rayim Ahuvim is a Modern-Orthodox shul on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. Established in 2004, KRA’s one-of-a-kind community provides a warm environment with uplifting davening and religiously and intellectually challenging learning. KRA is committed to providing weekly talks from leading Jewish thinkers, activists, journalists and artists from around the world. Join us for Shabbat and holidays and stay for the hot Kiddush lunch!