- Candle Lighting: 6:41 pm
- Mincha/Kabbalat Shabbat/Maariv: 6:45 pm
- Parsha Class: 8:45 am
- Morning services: 9:15 am
- Dvar Torah: Dr. David Mulle
- Kiddush/lunch follows the speaker.
- Gemara class: 5:45 pm
- Mincha: 6:30 pm
- Seudah Shlishit: 6:50 pm
- Maariv: 7:30 pm
- Shabbat ends: 7:41 pm
SPEAKER (September 20, 2014)
Dr. David Muller, Dean for Medical Education, Mt. Sinai Hospital and Medical Center, will deliver the lecture on the topic of “America is Aging: A Call to Arms in This Week’s Parsha.
- September 27th (Shabbat Shuva): Rabbi Gideon Black, Jewish Learning Initiative on Campus (JLIC) Rabbi at NYU Bronfman Center, will deliver the lecture.
- Rabbi Mintz will deliver the Shabbat Shuva Drasha following Mincha.
HIGH HOLIDAY RESERVATIONS
Please make your reservations with firstname.lastname@example.org.
RABBI MINTZ’S FALL LECTURE SERIES
Rabbi Mintz will begin his fall series on Tuesday evening, October 28, 2014. The topic of the series will be “”Re-gah B’apo, Chayim Bir-tzono”, a Study of Halachic and Cultural Responses to Jewish Crisis and Tragedy.
Kehilat Rayim Ahuvim is a Modern-Orthodox shul on Manhattan’s Upper West Side. Established in 2004, KRA’s one-of-a-kind community provides a warm environment with uplifting davening and religiously and intellectually challenging learning. KRA is committed to providing weekly talks from leading Jewish thinkers, activists, journalists and artists from around the world. Join us for Shabbat and holidays and stay for the hot Kiddush lunch!